Saturday 24 June 2017

How to grow nalis in just a week

Let's get on with it grab a bowl some hot water olive oil and some lemon and some garlic add a little bit of corn water or you could wait for the hot water to cool down but if you really impatient like me then add some cold water to cool the water down it should be not enough to stand but not too hot to the point where you are burning your fingre because we do not wan that so yeah all you have to do is soak your nails in the mixture for about thirty minutes repeat this every single day for one week and within a week your nails should have grown quite a lot and just another tip .if you regular baths make sure you soak your nails while you are in the bath so for this whole week along with nails soack that I am showing you guys I also took up off every single day and I soacked my nails in the bath for about 20 minutes before I got up and had the shower and raised everything off and that really really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment